Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blogger down?

I was unable to log in for the past 2 days.
In fact the top bar that usually appear to provide the sign in option was not even there.
I'm not sure whether Blogger.com has some problem last few days,
but anyway, I'm able to log in now and posted the post that I was supposed to post 2 days ago.

Blogging part of my life.
Where I can write about whateva I wanna write, 
when I feel like writing about it.
Okay does that even make sense? =.=
LOL I kinda picked this up from Ryan Higa.
"If someone's not gonna start now, then nobody's gonna start later."
Haha! It totally make sense now right? XD
Okay ignore me I'm just being lame.
Oh saying about Ryan Higa,
Just in case if u don't know who is he,
(Okay I doubted if there's anybody using internet and not knowing him =.=)
just go and check him out okay.
He's an super amazing guy! Just one year elder than I am and he's the Number 1 guy on Youtube.
Okay I know he is perceeded by RWJ,
but I believe very fast he will be back to the first place again.
Make sure you subscribe to his channel and make it possible for him to be back to the first place again!!
By the way, subscribe to these talented people too, okay I know most of them are Asian, so don't be racist and focus on their hard works. They are really great.
KevJumba, Chester See, D-trix,Quest Crew Members (Victor Kim, Lydia Peak, Steve Terada,  Feng, Hok, Andy, Ryanimay, Brian Aris) WongFu Productions, AJ Rafael, JR Aquino, David Choi, Cathy Nguyen, Andrew Garcia, Far East Movement, Jenny Suk, Arden Cho, Joseph Vincent, Scott Yoshimoto, Alexanda Yoshimoto, Michelle Phan, Kina Grannis, Christine a.k.a Happy Slip, Jayesslee (Janice & Sonia Lee)...

I'm so sorry there's way too many Amazing youtubers out there,the list goes on and on and on.......
I may have missed out some of them, but do check them down and subscribe to them and their friends okay! (Except for Ray Willian Johnson) XD

Oh I'm sorry I somehow got diverted from the topic by myself.
So what I was saying?
Oh ya, Blogger down.
So do you know the person who invented Blog was the same guy who invent Twitter?
Hehe, I didn't know about it at all until I read it from Wong Fu's blog.
Ted from Wong Fu productions is a IT geek. Hehe.
Really learned much from him.

Oh ya just to let ya'll know those amazing youtubers have their own websites and twitter, myspace, facebook fanpage, u stream, blog tv, and whatever social media or application you can name it.
Just check it out yourselves if you are interested to know more about them.

Time for me to sleep now. Bye =) 

1 comment:

  1. i also facing two day blogger down last time.. perhaps they server got problem...

    ReplyDelete