The first time I talked to you was 2 and 1/2 years ago.
We argued over the definition of love.
You told me love is when he/she is more important than your everything.
Probably you're right? I don't know.
How amazing hanging out with you and how happy I was.
You were so close to me, even when you're so far away.
I'm not sure if the feeling was mutual, but only you yourself know exactly how it feels.
It was you who started the friendship, it was you who ended it. Fair enough.
You has the right to choose the way to end it, although it wasn't how I expected it to be.
Stop writing to you, stop writing about you.
I'm not your apprentice, not your friend, not your sister.
Nothing.
If that's what you really want, I'm so sorry, mission couldn't be accomplished.
No, I don't hate you.
Because I know that's the feeling you want me to remember.
Too bad, you fail.
Maybe you don't know all your cockiness were gone when you're in front of me.
Try harder, I hope I could hate you someday too.
Now you seems so far to me, even when you're sitting next to me.
You are just like a stranger to me now.
A person that I don't know and don't want to know any more.
No matter how hard I tried to deny the fact,
time can't be rewind, things can't be undone.
Only if you remember we were best friends.
then I'll keep it here, Less than three.
No comments:
Post a Comment