Im back.
Staying up late night and study, lonely. =(
Haha, In fact I wonder if there's any audience will following my blog. =)
Nvm la, I write the blog to express myself, yes, the ultimate goal orientated towards myself, not the others.
[Although I get disappointed when I dun see people leaving comments]
Im doing my finals now!!!
First year is going to end is 3 weeks time,
2 papers are gone, and I have 5 more to go.
Time flies, It gonna end very soon! =D
I'm here to blog because I was bored.
He used to accompany to study no matter how late.
But now he seems like dun even wan to talk to me.
I dun wan to ask why, I scare to know the answer.
U can call me coward, but I just wan to keep the wonderful memories we had.
No matter what happens, he still my best friend, ever, forever.
Oh, talk about my boy, he is a very gentle guy.
Whenever I worked up, he always remain calm and gentle hug me into his arm.
Al though we quarrelled over big and small issues sometimes,
he is always the one who take initiative to say sorry.
The age of10 years apart doesn't affect our love and commitment towards each other.
I know he loves me, and I loves him too, thank you dearie. =)
nahh~~~ comment~ =D I'm one of your audiences ^^ dont dissapointed!
ReplyDeletehaha!!! yay tq jun yuan!!!! =D
ReplyDelete