Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Peaceful days

Not much special in my life recently.
Repetitive task, routine everyday.
I'm having my mid-term break.
Doing my assignments.

My brother got his New job!!!

As a reward I getting him a 1/100 Wing Gundam Zero Custom for him. 
A Gundam model which cant be found in Malaysia offline market anymore.

Thanks to Stupid Cockroach, he is the one who found it for me.
He is a genius, trust me, he really is.
And he never fails me.
I just <3 him. wahahahahahahaha!!!!

And I always bear this in my mind.
I take NO things for granted.
All the wonderful things I'm having now are given by GOD.
I'm just lucky, a very lucky girl.

-I cherish everything, and everyone around me-



3 comments:

  1. -.- thankew u.
    now u know how to search thing liao. so next time u can do it urself. i will charge u next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey... why ur brother not look like you one...

    same apply to skding not look like his sister.

    when i open ur post, he scares me for a while....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HoHo, Thankew you, stupid cockroach! ^.^

    Voon, wahahahaha.. yaya!!! :P good mar lidat, improve ur blood circulation! :P

    ReplyDelete