This is the construction site beside my uni.
It reminds me of my boy,
and my best friend,
whenever I saw this scene.
My boy is an site engineer.
So do my best friend,
and the other important friends of mine.
They work at site.
My best friend always say,
Girl, study hard,
Don't always think of food only.
Don't grow up and like me,
working under hot sun.
My boy always says,
Engineer is a tough job,
high work low pay,
climb here and there,
19.2 meters per day.
It's very hard for me to imagine them working at site.
Most of the time,
Since I know them,
I can only listen to them telling me that they are going to site,
and sometimes, the stories happening at site.
My heart trembles whenever I saw the scene.
How dangerous it is,
I was thinking.
So high they are climbing,
without fearing.
Recently I heard that Al-Areen site there's a worker passed away,
due to accident.
It's very sad to hear that.
Nobody expected accidents.
But if it's due to the carelessness of the "Ultraman",
Sometimes I wonder (touch wood),
Who will it be the next one?
"Malaysia engineers are underpaid."
I'm not sure how true the statement it is.
But from what I see through the engineers around me,
I can just see what they have contribute doesn't tally with the rewards they gain.
Reward not as in bonus or increment sometimes,
a simple thank you without sarcasm is more than enough most of the time.
I respect the engineers who really works.
Risking their life in order to survive,
to take care of their children and wife.
Thanks to the site engineers, those who build the wonderful places around us.

so touching, finally someone know us :_)
ReplyDeletetouching leh... :_)
ReplyDeletewuwuwu, damm nice, you understand us, finally
ReplyDeleteI tot i understand u guys all the while! >"<
ReplyDelete