Monday, February 8, 2010

A Big Day, Finally.

After 11years and 364 days,
Finally he is married.

It's my stupid cockroach buddy's big day today.

Although I'm very tired,
woke up early in the morning,
busy from the day till the late night,
and I have my Account Test at 8.30am tomorrow summore,
but I guess I wont get a peace of mind until at least I wrote sumthing about the wedding.

I have been waiting this moment as if it's like a century,
although it just a few months ago we start preparing for this marriage.
From seeing him buying ring to ROM,
from ROM to dinner booking,
from dinner booking to order invitation card,
until today I take in charge of  the wedding dinner.

Thank god everything is over and it has been a succesful one.
At least we all can have a good rest now.
Maybe I will write more on the details after my test is over.
and pictures, of course. =)

Sincerely thank all who have been helping him through out this journey.

I guess it's time for me to start preparing for tmr's account paper.
Good luck to me and all the best to you, stupid. =)

6 comments:

  1. Good Luck!

    Hope you can save rm500 in the pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, my english is limited, so, thankew you again.
    i own u a favor.
    thanks god i still got a group of bro and sis around me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your account test!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voon, thankew you bro! :)
    SS (stupid sister), is owe, not own. :P
    Pete, thx. :)

    ReplyDelete