Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Short hair for real.

I just reach home.
Everyone is having new and nice hair style for new year.
Lih yun, samantha and ah hao curled and couloured their hair.
Jun Yuan and Lih Yun's brother dyed their hair.
Me n sook yee cut short hair.

Sigh, I dun really like my new hair style.
If I can I would rather have back my long hair.
But I've already cut, what to do?
Regret also no use now,
done is done,
accept the fact.

Actually I'm okay with either long or short hair.
But because of my hair volume ( I got too less hair),
I always cant get the effect with the hairstyle I desired.
So after I cut my hair,
I get quite disappointed and upset.

It's all because my hair loss problem is getting severe.
I can't really keep long hair now.
The ratio of hair growth towards hair drop of mine is like a square law.
To prevent hair loss problem getting worse,
The better way is to keep it short.

The objective I cut short hair is hope that it will looked more volumeric.
Yet this time the hair stylist made my hair look even lesser then before now.
This is a failure hair style I could say.

I'm doing all these just for my boy.
I love him,
and I hope he understands that this is the way I love my boy in return.
My parents, my friends and my family,
most of them OBJECT me to cut my hair short.

I know soon or later I will be sick of waking one hour earlier every morning to set my hair into shape.
but I just want my boy to understands to understand my feelings,
sometimes I really hope to be like other normal girls too...

However I'm still glad as my BFF and my boy is always encourage and support me,
even when I have made mistakes or wrong decisions they will always still stay by my side.

They are the biggest strength for me to move on and breakthrough. 

5 comments:

  1. O.O
    wow i tot i saw a pretty girl, u is it?
    say la, or put a mark at the forehead -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it... you'll always wish for what you don't have... New hair looks hot! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stupid cockroach> not a pretty girl, is a sweet sotong. hehe thx alot! ♥

    Really? thx for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not regret after u cut...

    i just botak my hair last monday hahaha.... i not regret hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wah! bro u serious boh? picture picture~~ :P

    ReplyDelete