Thursday, February 11, 2010

B.S.S.

We know each other less than a year.
I'm glad I'm with him for the whole journey of preparing the wedding with him.

From buying the ring at Mid Valley,


Then the ROM @ KL,


Booking wedding dinner @ Subang Jaya,


Then ordering invitation card @ Puchong,



Then taking the wedding pictures @ SS2,


Until on the morning of the big day @ Putra Prima Puchong,


On his way driving on NKVE,


Arrived the bride's house @ Klang,


Going through all the games to get his wife,


and finally manage to married his wife.


NOT YET DONE!!!!

Before the wedding dinner starts,



During the dinner,


Until the dinner is end.
FINALLY.


BUT it's not yet the end.

I went through the wedding journey with you,
but she had been through 12 years with you,
and she will be going through the rest of the life with you.


-Congratulations to Shie Kion & Soo Yong-

With my SS spirit,
I sincerely hope that you will SS with your wife forever.
___________________________________________________________________



Sincerely thank all of you who have been helped him throughout this wedding.

THE BROTHERS
- Sam, Lum, Huan, Chin, Ng, Toh, Nick,Voon-



HIS FAMILY
-Skh, Lc DIng, SC Loo-

_________________________________________________________________________________


Last but not the least,
Thankew you for the angpao.


and thankew you to be my Best Stupid Sister forever.


P/s: I will be your Blur Stupid Sotong forever too. =)

5 comments:

  1. cool and nice!

    You almost there every moment hehehe

    good to have a sister like you hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. in fact, i was with him every moment, not almost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. -.- girl, i'm 100% guy, my gens is pure XY only.
    anyway, it's my honor to meet u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. true oso. pure XY dats y u meet SY. hehe
    It's my honour to meet you too.:)

    ReplyDelete