Hello people!
I am Back from Sea!!!!! Y^.^Y
Same like other creatures,
Sotong went back to hometown during Chinese New Year too.
I am BS, Blur Sotong.
My BS kampung is a very nice place,
Blue Sea, Blue Sky, Beautiful Sunrise and Beautiful Scenery.
Of course, the Bakar Sotong here oso very nice. 
My hometown is a quiet place to relax.
Many human beings come here for holiday.
You can fish here, read some books, access internet etc.
For 2 days 1 night trip + 5 meals cost only RM 160 per pax.
Clean place to bath and sleep.
Here are some pictures I took and would like to share with all of you.
The Sunset
Blue Sea, Blue Sky, and Beautiful Scenery.
The Sunset
Blue Sea, Blue Sky, and Beautiful Scenery.
This is the dinner for 5 people makan.
BBQ for supper.
Breakfast with drinks and fried noodles.
Lunch for 5 people makan.
This is the place to sleep, Double decker bed.
The place where to get a boat to reach my hometown. =)
Hey people!
There are many more nice pictures available @ my Flickr account.
>>Kelong 2010<<
For more detail information, please visit
nice place, hope to go there one day.
ReplyDeleteya, I shoulg bring u go one day. :)
ReplyDeletedamm nice pics !!!
ReplyDeletethx toh! ^.^
ReplyDelete