1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
-forehead-
2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
-Another friday is gone =) -
3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
-My kids ♥ -
.4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
-I AINT MANJA. Lmao-
5.Will you ever donate blood?
-Kind me. of course XD-
6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
-yes-
.7.Do you want someone to be dead?
-currently no-
8.What does your last text message say?
-Im bz nw. ttyl.=)-
9.What are u thinking right now?
- to answer this question-
10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
-No. I wish to be with someone now. lol-
11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
-I dun really notice the time-
12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
-JJ Tmn U-
13.Is someone on your mind right now?
-yes-
14.Who was the last person who text you?
-The last person who texted me-
TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz.
-Vno1-
-Genius2-
-Jay3-
-Crystal4-
-Audrey5-
-TTTC6-
-Esthy7-
-AhChoo8-
-Zam9-
-KimChi10-
15.Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
-wif his girl.lol-
16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
-male-
17. If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be a good?
-they love each other i guess? LOL
18. What is no.1 studying about?
-CAT-
19. when was the last time you chatted with them?
-cant rmb-
20. Is no. 4 single?
-No, she had a NAIK. lol-
21. Say something about no.2
-A great sohai engineer. lol -
22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?
-I cant imagine the consequences.== -
23. Describe no.9.
-Clubbanger-
24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
-they dun even noe each other-
25. Do you like no.5?
-I ♥ her =) -
No comments:
Post a Comment