For the science expo preparation.
Met up with sum of my beloved friends around.
Esp Jay, Vno and Alyssa :)
I MISS EM SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant imagine how am I gna survive in my Uni without them :(
must outing one day before I leave for KL.
Anyway I met my prim school mate, Zhi Yong at CS.
It has been a long time since we met.
We had lunch together and went back.
He's doing UEC @ FYHS now.
I hope he'll do well in his exam. :)
Counting down: 9 days left.
girl, study hard.
ReplyDeletei miss those good old day :_(
why i'm so old T_T
aiyo.....
ReplyDeletego study la u....
lol...... still young....hahah
btw... uni can find new frens one wat ....
and got msn rite;.... hemin kacau me at times when i in uni..... he oso kacau me de other day
laz sunday i tink