Monday, June 16, 2014

a new place to work

Hi, I'm here again.

I have start working at the new place. So far so good, challenges here and there and still trying hard to cope with it.

I'm not as smart as people think, I have weakness and at times I doubted myself too. Sometimes I run away from the obstacles, simply because I don't kno how to handle it.

I not trying to complain how hard life is. Life is never hard for me, perhaps, it's because it has been easy all the way, it makes me weaker.

I hope someday I can rebuild my confidence and stand up again, and keep trying whenever I fail, until I succeed.

God please help me, alone Im weak, and I can't handle it, but wheb I count on the one who give me strength, I believe I can do extraordinary things.

" I can do all things through Him who give me strength." -Philippians 4:13

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, very interesting post thanks for sharing. Can I contact your through your email. Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete