I have been crying so much for the past few days.
I feel upset whenever I think about it.
Fear of the possibilities ahead.
But that shouldn't hinder me from going forward right?
Past, or uncertainties in future?
I can't let them influence my present.
It's a very hard time for me,
trying to leap forward,
and start a new life.
To start seeing things in a different perspective,
To learn to accept and unfold whatever happens,
without regrets and resentments.
It takes a lot of courage to do so,
to pick up the first step,
into the whole new journey of life.
To leave out things that bothers me,
to wipe out negative thoughts that haunts me.
I really don't know how i should put it,
to make you understand that,
love doesn't mean that you have to own someone,
and put them under your control.
Instead let them free to fly,
but stay by their side and fly along with them.
Your supports meant a lot to me,
that is why I was so upset.
But from now onwards,
I will have to be strong,
to love myself first,
before I can start loving the others.
I hope one day you will understand,
and accept me for who I am. =)
yeah, i know it is hard, but sometime we just need to love ourselves first~ >.<
ReplyDelete