I think i see the problem now.
I was asking God to teach me how to forgive and how not to be harsh.
For anger always clouded my eyes and make my mouth speaks no good.
Why do anger, hate and frustration come in the first place?
Because there was no love, or maybe lack of love.
If love was there/ enough of it, it will override the anger, and set things right.
God is love.
So the ultimate reason is that I don't have God in me.
Or maybe, lack of God in my life.
If that is so, I hope, I pray God,
please stay with me, and do not leave me,
for whatever circumstances,
because I wish to learn about you,
God, and about love.
Teach me to be more like you,
so that i could love.
Please, do not let anger and hatred overwhelmed me.
I want to use your power, the Power of God and Power of love,
to drive anger and hatred out of my life.
Please.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment