Monday, October 3, 2011

First day of EC2

Okay, so this is the first time.
Finally the management of the university I'm studying has decided to unlock the entertainment websites like
facebook, twitter and blogger.
They unlock the access blocker since 2 months ago,
and this is the first time I'm using the computer in this university to write a blog.

You may be very surprise that such university exist n the 21st century.
Blocking facebok, blogger, twitter or any social media websites you can name it.
They even blocked picture search on google. =.=
I know it sounds quite ridiculous, but it is very normal in this university,
as the management of this university is well known for their ridiculour way of managing an institute.

Anyway, if I were to list out how bad they were, it will be an endless story.
But then what have passed is past,
and I can see that they are trying to improving the situation,
although it's not satifactory.
Give them some time I guess, maybe 10 years after I graduate,
Hopefully they become a famous optometry institute,
by then I'll be proud to say that I'm from this college.

I should be grateful to have a chance to study,
so stop complaining about the situation.
Being able to further study in tertiary education itself is already very fortunate,
since they are alot of people in this world don't even get a chance to study,
some don't even have proper living environment.
So be grateful.

Okay, all the best for my exam, although I screwed my first two papers.
=.=

1 comment: