Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A place where I write

I write here.
A place where I write.
Everything.
My thoughts, my life, my feelings.
I don't really care if people are reading it or do people understand it,
but readers do support me to continue writing.
Those spammers on Cbox.
I know these people are not real.
But still thanks for leaving message around for whatever purpose,
they make me feel that there are people reading my post.
Okay, I know, I'm trying to deceive myself.
Call me a stupid.

Because I am a stupid genius junior.

I know I'm not so genius afterall,
and I'm not so stupid afterall,
because I'm just a junior, afterall.

There are always some feelings or thoughts, that I do not know who to share with.
it's not that I don't have someone to talk to.
But talking to a person and sharing your thoughts and feelings to a person is 2 different things.
If the other party do not have the mutual feeling, then it's a talking, not sharing.
It's easy to find someone who willing to listen to you
but it's hard to really find someone who really understand how you feels,
and it's even harder to find someone who feel the same as you.

Sometime people that seems to be close to you not necessarily the one you can share with,
and sometimes the most personal advice can be found in complete strangers.

That is why in the end, I choose to write it here.
My feelings, my thoughts.
To make myself believe that I will feel better after writing it all out.

I know, I will be fine someday. 
Life goes on.
And just be thankful that life does goes on. =) 



No comments:

Post a Comment