Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Life is full of...

Although life is full of sadness, it is full of happiness too.
Although life is full of regrets, it is full of success too.
Although I may not like what I'm having now, but I should give thanks for what I'm having now.

I'm just lucky to have everything I'm having now, even they are not are favourable to me.
I will stay strong, and appreciate everything  by heart. 

3 comments:

  1. wow.. so good that you can appreciate everything you have.. by the way, can you add a follower button at your blog so i can follow you to see your updates?? if not very hard for me to see your blog.. @.@

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful attitude about life.

    Always remember, everything happens for a reason.

    Everything is some type of lesson no matter how painful.

    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete