Hehe
I went to kelong again with my family, my aunt and my uncle
This time with my boy joining us too!
My lovely hubby.
My family
Fishes that we caught!
Happy Fishing Family
The Fishing Four
Brother with his fishing rod. LOL
Random pic of a boat
Bee - The Fisherman's Friend! XD
Beside,
I'm happy to celebrate my granpa's 91st birthday.
He is a happy old man, full of caring and lovely.
I love you granpa!
Mah Family had a pot luck celebration with our traditional food.
White chicken and "mei Nam" source.
I don't know what's the chinese name of it.
But in our family, everyone call the sauce like this.
A happy gathering, I hope it will last forever.
All the food we have brought.
Gong's gong's birthday cake.
Gong Gong and his cake!
Red Eggs by Uncle Lai Wah
Final Exam is coming.
But all these sweet memories in my heart will accompany me through the hard times.
I love my family.
Take care Gong gong, and everyone I love! =D
ah LUM kor!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lum, she call you hubby oledi !!!
ReplyDeleteI suppose the Anonymous guy is Ah hoi. =)
ReplyDeleteToh, is she "calls", not call. XD
EM, you're probably right on the AH Hoi call....my bad...sorry :P
ReplyDeleteu are damn clever lar...how the hell did you know that? but nvm.
ReplyDeleteLOL From your words, I can see. XD
ReplyDelete