I'm in a very stressful condition now.
Yet I cant tell the 3 most important men of mine.
My boy fell asleep, My BFF duno where, and I dun wan my dad to worry.
Ben asked me to do sumthing else and relaxed down.
I decided to write this blog and listening to my blog's song.
and try to relax my mind.
Letting it go, I start crying.
I've passed my papers,
why am I being so stress?
like Ben says, its just a fucking paper,
do my best since I already pass.
I feel like not worth it.
I used to aim for first class honour,
so that I dun need to pay for my PTPTN loan.
RM84K to be paid withint 20 years.
it's a huge amount of money...
but now I'm emotionally broke down,
like never before.
I heard from seniors, life's gna be tougher for coming semesters.
I duno how I'm gonna survive...
Yet Im glad I still have wonderful classmates around me.
Especially Kwen, Eugene, and Ben.
I cherish the time we always came earlier to school than others during exam times,
to study together.
I really like being in 4th batch and study with u all.
I start to regret of what I chose,
I duno whether isit the right path Im walking on.
he always says First choose wht you love, then love what you choose.
I doubted now.
I need better things to motivate me on now.
The demotivating substances are overwhelming me.
anyone can cook! - ratatouee
ReplyDeleteif you put your mind to it, you could accomplish ANYTHING! - back to the future 1
do you always know? No i dont, but i BELIEVE - matrix 3
Oh dear Ah hoi, is there any quote is came out of sam the great? =P
ReplyDeleteAnyway thx for the encouragement!!!! =D