Yes, And I am using HP mini now.
I thank my stupid friend cockroach Ding who actually spent a whole day time to get my mini done.
Thankew you, Stupid Cockroach.
My life now is basically all about studies and family.
Ever since I have been staying with my boy,
I seldom have time to write my blog because I have so many things to be done.
Beside my homework and keep my boy accompanied,
I will need to help out his parents on some household chores.
Of course, taking care of his little 2 years old niece is definitely a tiring and tedious,
yet an enjoyable job. :)
I promise I will keep my blog updated,
as frequent as possible.
I love my life in reality,
And here is the place that I brought life into it. :)
now i know who is cockroach! next time i will not call him soxxx
ReplyDeleteenjoy your life!
haha, now ony u noe he is a cockroach? LOL.
ReplyDeletethanx :)