Im too busy recently.
My BFF's register day, Winter Solstice, My birthday, christmas.
I spent all these days with my dear boyfriend and our family.
Many photos taken, will be uploading those soon.
Specially want to thank Nobita from Pluto and Stupid Genius from Moon.
They get me a present for my bday.
Of course my other friends for the birthday wishes.
Last but not the least, my dear boyfren Manja from Jupiter and his family,
and my family spending these time with me.
I am 18 now, finally :)
but still YUMKDBSSF.
Here I updated my blog,
to wish evrybody Merry Christmas for year 2009
and Happy New Year for 2010.
finally u grow up liao... thank to god!
ReplyDelete-.- 18 liao, dont simply kill people.
ReplyDeleteand still no nasi kandar for u.
dont waste ur 18, use it wisely.
Voon, me underage got so torture to u meh. T.T
ReplyDeleteMoon, but can kill cockroach. :P