ALL DONE.
I bet Yann will get crazyyy if he saw Im writting this AGAIN. lol
Anyways you ppl gna keep it on kay.
Do your best for the remaning papers, SCREW EM' UP!!!!!!!
Lol kidding nia. XD
All the best kay mates.
Will meet ya'll on Sat 4 the montage thingy. =)
Oh yea and today the first time I playd DoTA.
Right after my exam.hehe.
The first one who celebrate with me is Yong Siang la.
MyEx-SM EX SCHOOL MATE. XD
kay la he's the first one who teach me play DoTa.
I jz cant play. Sigh.
I seriously have no idea abt the fckn hero at all.
But still thx for lesson man, it cost him RM2.50. LOL
I still prefer COD4 la duh.
Testis, Yeomama, CaLssa, Asshole, Final King and all.
Miss you guys man.
I bet Yann will get crazyyy if he saw Im writting this AGAIN. lol
Anyways you ppl gna keep it on kay.
Do your best for the remaning papers, SCREW EM' UP!!!!!!!
Lol kidding nia. XD
All the best kay mates.
Will meet ya'll on Sat 4 the montage thingy. =)
Oh yea and today the first time I playd DoTA.
Right after my exam.hehe.
The first one who celebrate with me is Yong Siang la.
My
kay la he's the first one who teach me play DoTa.
I jz cant play. Sigh.
I seriously have no idea abt the fckn hero at all.
But still thx for lesson man, it cost him RM2.50. LOL
I still prefer COD4 la duh.
Testis, Yeomama, CaLssa, Asshole, Final King and all.
Miss you guys man.
Bring me back to the Bog sumday, kay?
One fine day we'll snipe again. =)
lol yongxiang tch u oo..
ReplyDeletei think yongxiang vomit blood d la hahahahaha..kesian nya my gun da..
yongxiang jiayou..u will vomit more day by day haha